is finally here, and you’re probably wondering how to turn it on in iPhone in iOS 13 or iOS 12
Dark mode on Instagram can enhance your experience as it relates to the way you have been using this social networking platform. Instagram has recently rolled out an update that lets users turn on Instagram’s dark mode on iPhone in iOS 13 or iOS 12. To turn on Dark Mode on an iOS device like an iPhone, you need to be running iOS 13.
it was Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad, which was the talking topic in the tech arena around the world. Now that Apple has bundled this most wanted feature in iPhone and iPad,
third-party apps started to include this feature on iOS Apps.
Instagram never wanted to miss this opportunity to join the popular trend. And recently, the social networking service has updated its app to allow
users to turn on Dark Mode in Instagram on iPhone running iOS 13.
Though, most iOS users are not running iOS 13 on their iPhones; they are content with iOS 12 and earlier iOS versions. How can they
get dark mode
on Instagram on their iPhones running iOS 12 or earlier? Luckily, there is a solution. Simply follow this guide and you will be able to turn on dark mode on
your Instagram. Without further ado, here is how to turn on Instagram’s Dark Mode on iOS 13.
How to Get Dark Mode on Instagram on iPhone in iOS 13
- First of all, update your
- to the most recent version. Currently, the most recent version of Instagram is version 115.1.
- Now launch Control Center on your iPhone. In case your device is iPhone 8 Plus or previous model, swipe up from the bottom or If you have iPhone X or later devices,
you should swipe down from the top right corner to launch Control Center.
- Press your finger and hold it down for a second on the brightness slider,.
- Your iPhone screen now displays three options: a brightness adjustment bar, Dark Mode, and Night Shift options.
By default, Dark Mode is turned off. Tap on Dark Mode to turn on the feature. You can now see Dark Mode On.
Alternatively, you can enable dark mode on your iPhone settings. Navigate to Settings → Display & Brightness.
Now, under the APPEARANCE, select Dark. In addition, you can select Automatic,
To switch your display from light to dark at sunset, and from dark to light at sunrise.
Now, launch your Instagram app and view the good-looking effects of Dark Mode in the app.
Turn ON Instagram Dark Mode on iPhone in iOS 13
This feature is limited to users running iOS 13 on their compatible devices. However, there are several devices, that are not compatible with iOS
13. And the users of those devices would love to use dark mode on Instagram. So what is the way out?
How to Use Dark Mode on Instagram on iPhone in iOS 12 or Earlier
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone, scroll down and Tap on General.
- Next on, tap Accessibility then Display Accommodations.
- Tap on Invert Colors.
- Finally, you ought to turn on the switch next to Smart Invert.
This will provide you with two options: Smart Invert and Classic Invert.
Activating Smart Invert, reverses the colors of the display apart from for media, images. In addition, it works well with apps that have support for dark color styles.
Activating classic Invert lets you reverse the colors of the display.
That’s all folks!
Granting it is not a stable solution, Invert Colors turn your Instagram app in Dark Mode. Apart from Instagram, dark mode is also available in other
apps such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, and many more.
Get Dark Mode on Instagram on iPhone in iOS 12