Apple sends notifications of your Apple purchases, such as music, books, apps, in-apps, shows, movies etc. Apple send these notifications through email. Or you
Might see charges on your bank or credit card statements (App Store or iTunes Store, usually: ITUNES.COM/BILL, MCD HOLD APL ITUNES.COM/BILL/, MCD PUR APL
ITUNES.COM) that you do not recognize. If you did not make the purchase, you can cancel and receive a refund for those purchases. In this article I’ll explain exactly
how to do it. Simply follow these steps:
First of all, you need to ensure that the email notification you received is truly from Apple iTunes. Scammers and thieves may be attempting to
scam and steal from you. Ensure that the email is genuine. If you get doubtful emails like these, immediately report it to Apple through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For example, emails from Apple will never ask you to provide your social security number, full credit card number and stuff like that. If you get an email asking for any of these, then that
is a scam email.
Next, you need to check yourpurchase history. If you don’t see the purchases on this screen, then the email notification you received was fake. If this is
the case, simply delete the email and you don’t have to do anything else. Follow these steps to view your purchase history:
- On your device (iOS devices – iPhone or iPad, or PC or Mac), open Safari (or use your favorite web browser)
- Enter this URL:
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password
- After you sign in, you will be able to view all of your past purchases: Apps, Subscriptions, Books, Music, TV Shows.
Apple Purchase history
- Go to the purchase
- Now, click “Report a Problem”
- A drop down menu will appear. Click : I did not authorize this purchase. Then a screen saying “We take account security seriously. If you were charged
without your authorization, we’d like to help you as soon as possible. Visit iTunes Store Support to find out which contact methods are available for immediate
assistance will appear.”
- Click iTunes Store Support. a new page will load. Now choose either the Email or Schedule a Call option. You can also select
the live chat option.
- Apple supportcustomer care will help you fix this issue.
How to cancel Apple iTunes purchases
In case you spot a purchases which you did not authorize, you can cancel it by reporting. Simply follow these steps:
- If you notice unauthorized charges, change your Apple ID and password immediately.
- Usually, Apple groups multiple purchases into one single charge meaning, You might not get separate invoices for every purchase.
- Also, apple makes it easy to view and monitor your past iTunes and App Store charges on your iOS device. To do so, head over to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Your Apple
ID > View Apple ID > If asked, type in your Apple ID password > Purchase History. Here you can view your pas 90 day