This article will show you how to automatically turn on low power mode on iPhone at any battery level.
Today, most Smart phone creators are putting huge capacity batteries on their flagship devices like 5000mAh and 6000mAh. Those smartphones can easily get you through a day and a half which is pretty good. Because the vast majority of people love to use their smartphones but they don’t like to charge their phone every now and then. Unfortunately, The Cupertino based brand does not provide large capacity batteries on the
That is why most users
TURN ON Low Power Mode
on their iPhone all the time. The only drawback with Low Power Mode is it stops so many activities from the background like display brightness, mails, and background downloads. It helps you to preserve your battery to get you through the day.
What if you want to automatically turn on low power mode on iPhone at any percentage without having to activate it yourself? Well. In this article, i’ll show you how to make low power mode turn on automatically on iPhone at any battery percentage.
Note, this feature is only available on
How to automatically turn on low power mode on iPhone in iOS 14
Here are the step-by-step instructions for how to automatically turn on low power mode at any battery percentage on your iPhone:
- Launch the Siri Shortcut app. It’s a pre-installed app on the iPhone. If it is not available on your device, head over to Appstore and download it.
- Tap on the Automation tab located within the shortcut app.
- Now, tap on the Create Personal Automation button. Scroll all the way down and you will see battery level.
- Now you will see a toggle to change the percentage you want and then select the fall below 50%. And tap next. You can select any battery percentage level.
- Next, tap on Actions and search for Set low power mode. Once you tap on the Set low power mode option, you need to turn Off Ask before running toggle. So that it will automatically turn on low power mode without asking for any permission.
- If you see the screen (shown below). It means your Low power mode automation is set.
Now your Low Power Mode will automatically TURN ON whenever your iPhone battery reaches the battery percentage you have set.
As you can see, iOS 14 Automation feature allows you to do many things. If you like this post and want to share your experience with us, please feel free to leave a comment down below. Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends to teach them how to enable low power mode on iPhone automatically at any Batterypercentage.