Are you getting this error when you try to reset your Apple ID security questions:
- We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions.
If you cannot reset Apple ID security questions, this troubleshooting guide will show you how you can fix the issue. This problem can be very frustrating since you may not be able to buy Apps, Music, books etc until you can answer your security questions correctly. If you cannot remember, you can reset security questions for Apple ID.
To start off, it’s worth noting that you need to verify your identity successfully before you can reset your Apple ID security questions.
takes security very seriously, as any reputable company should. Apple uses security questions as an measure to provide an additional security layer, so that your data is secure.
How to reset security questions for Apple ID
Please follow these steps to reset security questions for Apple ID:
- Head over to iforgot.apple.com page
- Type in your Apple ID
- Hit Continue
- You will be asked some questions to verify your identity. Apple wants to prove that it is really you.
- Now, provide the answers to the questions
- Next, select “I need to reset my security questions”
- If you cannot verify your account, you may not be able to reset your Apple ID security questions and you may get the “Cannot reset security questions. We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions” message.
We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions. Apple ID
Please do the following if you get “We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions” message. Ask Apples’ Account Security team to reset your security questions for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Head over to the Apple ID support page. (Please note, Apple also offers
live chat support)
- Click “Forgot Security Questions”
- Various help options will appear. Please note, these help options may vary depending on your region.
Please note, if you do not remember your answers, and if Apple team may authenticate your identity (they will ask you a number of questions), they may not be
able to help you. Because they also may not access your account. They may offer you a new Apple ID but it’s worth noting that you will lose all your previous purchases.
Also, you can change Apple ID security questions any time, if you think that your security questions are challenging to remember. If you want to do this, please follow these steps:
Change Apple ID security questions
- Head over to Apple ID account page
- Navigate to the Security section
- Now, click Edit
- Lastly, click Change questions