Getting an Apple ID is easy but creating an Apple ID without a credit card or any defined payment method is a little tricky. In this article, I’ll explain exactly how you can create an Apple ID without an Apple device. In addition, I’ll show you how to create an Apple ID without credit card.
Ever wonder how to download apps without credit card info? Apple provides an all-in-one account for all devices, emails, iCloud, to purchase songs, movies and TV Shows from the iTunes or Music/TV/Books Stores and to download and purchase all types of apps from the App Store on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and even on your Mac. You can create an Apple ID on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and your Apple ID will let you use and access all Apple services. But, can you create an Apple ID without an iPhone? The short answer is yes. You can set up Apple ID without iPhone. You just need a web browser. Also, note that you can set up an Apple ID without a credit card. This Apple ID will give you access to Pages, Numbers, and Keynote for iCloud.
Your new Apple ID will be your current email address. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to create an @icloud email address. For the @icloud email address, you need to create an Apple ID on a Mac, an iOS or iPadOS device.
How to create an Apple ID without an Apple device
Here’s how to create an Apple ID without an Apple device. Note, these steps will also apply if you want to set up an Apple Id without a credit card.
- On your PC computer, Android device, or non-Apple tablet; launch your favorite web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc).
- Now, head over to the Apple ID page: http://appleid.apple.com/.
- Next, click the “Create Your Apple ID” link.
- In the sign-up form, type in your name and password. Please provide all the necessary information that is required by Apple.
- Your name, location and birthday in the correct fields.
- type in your current email. This will be your Apple ID. Please provide a valid email. Apple will send a verification code to ensure that his email address belongs to you. It’s not possible to create an Apple ID without this code.
- Password. Apple ID passwords are required to be at least 8 characters. Do not use easily guessed password such as 12345678. A strong password will prevent you from Apple ID scams.
- Also, Apple will ask you to choose three security questions. You will be asked to choose and answer 3 questions. Your answers will be used for password reset. You may be able to
reset your security questions.
- When finished, solve the captcha and hit Continue.
<li>After you click Continue, a popup will appear asking you to enter a verification code that Apple just sent to the email address you provided in the form. Check your email and enter the code. It’s worth noting, you have three hours to enter this code. The code will expire 3 hours after it was sent.</li>And there you go. Congratulations! You have successfully created an Apple ID without an Apple device and credit card.
You have now an Apple ID. You will be redirected to a page. This page allows you to manage your Apple ID.
If you want to use Pages, Numbers or Keynote, head over to icloud.com and sign in with your newly created Apple ID. This will let you create and open these type of documents. iCloud Drive will store your documents. This is similar to Google drive.
Since you do not have an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac), your Apple ID account cannot be used to access Apple services such as
App Store, Apple Music, and other Apple services.
And that covers everything on how to create an Apple ID without an Apple device and payment method. Now take time to share this article with your friends to teach them how to create an Apple ID without payment method and an Apple device.
Rosalia Molina says
Why does it say my email is not available to use as an apple id?