Don’t want to use an Apple ID on your iPhone? no problem. Here’s how to set up and activate an iPhone without apple ID.
During the initial set up of your new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you are asked to sign in using existing Apple ID or create a new Apple ID.
Apple ID is the account that is used to sign in to all Apple services.
While an Apple ID is important, not everyone is comfortable sharing their information with Apple. Luckily, it is not obligatory to have an Apple ID, and in
this step-by-step guide, we’ll walk you through how to set up and use new iPhone without apple ID.
If you want to activate an iPhone without apple ID, there are a few simple steps which you need to follow.
here is the step-by-step guide which will help you to set up iPhone without an apple ID.
Steps to set up iPhone without an Apple ID:
Whether you just purchased a brand-new
iPhone,iPad or iPod touch, or have erased your existing Apple device, you are required to
Set it up from the scratch upon powering it on.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for how to set up iPhone without an Apple ID:
- Power on your iPhone by
Pressing and holding down the device’s power button until the Apple logo appear.
you’ll see hello in the first screen.
- choose your preferred language and select your region.
- Next up, you will see two options: Quick Start or set up manually. Tap Set
Up Manually option to continue.
- Next on, you need to connect to a Wi-Fi network. If you have already inserted your SIM card,
You can use cellular data to activate and continue setting up your device.
- You can now create a passcode, set up Face ID or touch ID. In case you don’t want to use these features, you can tap set up later in settings however, we recommend setting them up
To unlock your iPhone and make purchases.
- Next up, you will see an option to restore or transfer your data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, but since this is a new set up without an Apple ID, tap Set
Up as New iPhone.
- Finally, you will see a sign in screen where you enter your Apple ID and password. Instead, tap the Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID.?
You will see three options:
- Forgot password or apple id?
- Create a Free Apple ID?
- Set Up Later in Settings.
You’ll now be able to use your iPhone without an Apple ID.
You can still sync data across your devices using apps such as:
One Drive, Google Drive, Google Photos, and more.
The above cloud services can help you access your data, no matter the type of device You have.
How to Remove Apple ID From iPhone without Password
If you want to remove your iPhone from your Apple ID but do not want to use iTunes, you can use the conventional methods that require your Apple ID, password, and answers to a series of security questions.
More so, there is an alternative solution – a third-party Apple ID removal tool can help you remove iPhone from Apple ID without iTunes, password, or answers
If you can’t remember the password to your iCloud account (Apple ID), or forgot the answers to the series of security questions you chose while setting up the account, then removing your iPhone from Apple ID will be a challenging task.
Thankfully, if you use
in removing any iPhone from your Apple ID, you don’t have to provide any password or answers to a series of security questions. Hence, 4uKey makes removing an iPhone from Apple ID without iTunes less challenging. Also, removing an iPhone that is signed into your Apple ID is pretty straightforward, and takes only a few clicks to complete.
Key Features of Tenorshare 4uKey:
- Delete iCloud account and Apple ID from any iPhone/iPad without iTunes and password.
- Support all the versions of iOS, including the latest version 13.
- Reset a second-hand, passcode-locked iPhone.
- Factory reset locked iPhone without iTunes or passcode.
- Bypass screen passcode for disabled or locked iPhones/iPads/iPod touch.
Steps to remove iPhone from Apple ID:
Step 1. Download and launch 4uKey on your computer, and select “Unlock Apple ID” mode from the Home interface to remove the Apple ID and iCloud account presently associated with your iPhone.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. Tap “Trust” after entering the passcode.
Step 3. Now, click the “Start to Unlock” button, 4uKey will start to unlock your iPhone.
Step 4. Wait for a minute, 4uKey will finish removing iPhone from apple ID.
Note: If Find My iPhone is enabled on the device, you will need to reset all settings on your iOS device: Head over to “Settings > General > Reset All Settings”.
And that covers everything about how to activate an iPhone without Apple ID.
Let us know in the comments section below. We also have plenty of other articles that I suggest you check right now.