Don’t want to use an Apple ID on your iPhone? no problem. Here’s how to set up your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch without an Apple ID.
During the initial set up of your new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you are asked to sign in using existing Apple ID or create a new Apple ID.
Apple ID is the account that is used to sign in to all Apple services.
While an Apple ID is important, not everyone is comfortable sharing their information with Apple. Luckily, it is not obligatory to have an Apple ID, and in
this step-by-step guide, we’ll walk you through how to set up your iPhone without creating an Apple ID.
If you want to use your iPhone without an Apple ID, there are a few simple steps which you need to follow.
here is the step-by-step guide which will help you to set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without an Apple ID.
Steps to set up an iPhone without an Apple ID:
Whether you just purchased a brand-new
iPhone,iPad or iPod touch, or have erased your existing Apple device, you are required to
Set it up from the scratch upon powering it on.
Follow these steps to set up your iPhone without an Apple ID:
- Power on your iPhone by
Pressing and holding down the device’s power button until the Apple logo appear.
you’ll see hello in the first screen.
- choose your preferred language and select your region.
- Next up, you will see two options: Quick Start or set up manually. Tap Set
Up Manually option to continue.
- Next on, you need to connect to a Wi-Fi network. If you have already inserted your SIM card,
You can use cellular data to activate and continue setting up your device.
- You can now create a passcode, set up Face ID or touch ID. In case you don’t want to use these features, you can tap set up later in settings however, we recommend setting them up
To unlock your iPhone and make purchases.
- Next up, you will see an option to restore or transfer your data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, but since this is a new set up without an Apple ID, tap Set
Up as New iPhone.
- Finally, you will see a sign in screen where you enter your Apple ID and password. Instead, tap the Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID.?
You will see three options:
- Forgot password or apple id?
- Create a Free Apple ID?
- Set Up Later in Settings.
<li>Tap set up later in settings. A dialog box asking if you're sure you don't want to use an Apple ID will pop up. Tap Don't Use to confirm and you’ll be able to finish setting up your iPhone without an apple ID.</li>That's pretty much it, you’ll now be able to use your iPhone without an Apple ID. You can still sync data across your devices using apps
Such as: One Drive, Google Drive, Google Photos, and more.
Moreover, cloud services such as google drive can help you access your data, no matter the type of device You have.
Let us know in the comments section below. We also have plenty of other articles that I suggest you check right now.