As we already know How strict Apple is in offering features such as downloading files from all over the internet. Apple lets users download data only from secure applications such as App Store, Apple Music, iTunes etc basically all the Apples iOS native apps.
In iOS 13 Apple introduced a feature that lets users download any type of file on Safari Browser. You can download any type of file from Safari but there are so many people who don’t know the right place to download files especially video/audio files. So in this article I’ll show you an easy and quick method to download any video from Google, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or from anywhere on the internet. Also, you can export downloaded videos to your photos app or if you want to just run the video on background you can do that as well.
Here is the most easy method to download any video on your iPhone/iPad. Simply follow these steps:
- To get started, download an app called “Foxfm” from App Store.
- After you’ve downloaded the app. launch it and you will see various options. As shown in the picture below.
- If you want to download video from any social media account, YouTube, or any where on the internet. Tap on Browser.
- You will see few already bookmarked websites and you can also search from google.
- For the sake of this article, we are going to download a video from YouTube. So, tap on YouTube icon and search for the video you wish to download.
- As soon as you open the video, a pop up notification will appear on the bottom right corner (As shown in the screenshot below).
- Click on the download button and you will see the detected links. Click on the cloud icon in front of the video and then click on Download As button.
- You will be presented with various different quality to choose from and also you can download that video in Audio format.
- Now go back and tap on the main menu button located at the top left corner of the screen. You can see the downloading section.
- Once the download process is complete, Head over to the You Files section and play your videos. You can also run videos in the background. In addition, you can transfer them to your Photos app or send them to your friends.
If you like this article, please feel free to share it with your friends. If you have any question or any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment below.