Apple offers one of the robust data backup and restore techniques using iCloud on Mac. You might have come across situations where you inadvertently press one option instead of another leading to loss of files. You may also download a software that contains a virus and consequently erase all data from your Mac. Lastly, if your device (Pendrive, USB Flash drive, etc), system is corrupted then there is a chance to lose data.In such cases, recovering data using iCloud or iTunes is not an option. If you are facing the above-mentioned problems and having a hard time recovering lost or deleted data on your Mac, you can opt for iBeesoft Data Recovery software which recovers the deleted data with ease.
What is iBeesoft Data Recovery for Mac? And Why Should You Buy It?
iBeesoft Data Recovery is a data recovery software for retrieving the data files on Mac. The software is capable of scanning Desktop, Recycle Bin, Hard Disk Drive, External Removable devices (USB Flash Drives, Pendrives, SD Cards), Mac Disc Recovery (Which means to Retrieve lost files on Mac due to volume loss, deleted, hidden, inaccessible, re-partition or damaged, Virtual Disk Drives, etc to recover your lost data.
With iBeesoft Data Recovery, you can recover data in over thirty types of image formats, over seventy types of document formats, about thirty types of video formats, over twenty types of audio files, ZIP, RAR, etc.
Features of iBeesoft Mac Data Recovery Tool
- High Recovery Rate: iBeesoft Data Recovery software offers all-around scanning feature meaning that it can recover data from many locations at a high rate than the other data recovery software for Mac.
- Lost File Filter: The File Filter in iBeesoft Data Recovery let’s you locate the lost file by it’s location in a single click.
- Fast Scanning: iBeesoft Data recovery Features a special algorithm for quick scanning. When you select the location and click on the Scan option then the scanning process will start. Within a few minutes you can see the files that you want to recover from the specified location.
- Free Scan and Preview: iBeesoft Data recovery software offers a free scan feature to scan the lost data. It also provides a preview feature to view the file which you want to recover before you can go ahead and recover it.
- Recover lost data from any type of storage devices: With iBeesoft Data Recovery software, you can recover data from any type of storage device such as Mac (MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook mini), External Removable devices (USB Flash Drives, Pendrives, SD Cards), Hard Disk Drive, Virtual Disk Drives, SSD, HDD, Digital devices (Camera, iPod, Player), Mac Disc Recovery (Which means to Retrieve lost files on Mac due to volume loss, deleted, hidden, inaccessible, re-partition or damaged, etc. So you can recover your data irrespective of the storage device on Mac.
- Support numerous File Types: You can recover lost data of any format such as
- Documents: DOC/DOCX, PPT/PPTX, XLS/XLSX, PDF, HTML/HTM, INDD, etc.
- Images: JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PSD, CRW, TIFF/TIF, CR2, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, NEF, ORF, RAF, DNG, RAW, etc,
- Videos: MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG,MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, 3GP, 3G2,MPG, RM/RMVB, etc.
- Audio Files: M4A, MP3, AIF/AIFF, APE, MID/MIDI, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, VQF, RealAudio, etc.
- Emails: PST, DBX, EMLX, etc Archive and Others: Archives means you can’t see those files though you didn’t delete those. It can recover the Archives (such as ZIP, RAR, SIT, ISO, etc.) and exe, HTML, SITX, etc.
How to use iBeesoft Data Recovery to recover lost data on Mac
Now in this section, i’ll walk you through the steps for installing and using iBeesoft Data Recovery on your Mac.
Follow the steps below to recover the lost data on Mac using the iBeesoft Data Recovery tool.
Step 1: Download and install iBeesoft Data Recovery:
Download and install iBeesoft Data Recovery for Mac
Step 2: Click on Start option:
Once you click on the Start Now option, you will get a screen showing internal drive and other attached disks like external SSD, SD card, pen drive, etc. You need to select the location from which you want to recover lost data. And then click on the Scan from the top left.
Step 3: wait for the scan process to complete:
When you click on the Scan option, the scanning process will start. It takes some time to complete scanning. Wait until the scanning is completed.
Step 4: Select file and click on Recover:
Once the scanning is completed, make your selection from the left sidebar On top, you can also click on Type to view the recovered list via file formats. Additionally, click on the tiny square icon in the top right to see the files’ preview. select the file type which you want to recover. and then hit Recover.
Step 5: Select partition (place) to save recover files:
Choose the destination that you prefer and click on Save.
With this step, the recovery is completed successfully.
Step 6: View the recovered file
Now you can go ahead and view the recovered file. Navigate to the location which you select at the time of saving the file. And select the path of the recovered file. You can also export (and import) scan results by clicking on the small icon located at the top right of the recovery results screen.
These are the steps to be followed to use iBeesoft Data Recovery software to recover lost data files on Mac.
iBeesoft Data Recovery for Mac Availability and Price
iBeesoft Data Recovery is available as a free download on Mac. The free version, however, won’t let you recover the data. It’s strictly limited to performing a scan and preview lost data.
You can buy the full version at $55.95 for 1 Mac or opt for the family license for $89.95 for 5 Macs. There is also Company License for Unlimited Macs at 299.95. You can find more details on the link below:
Buy iBeesoft Data Recovery for Mac
The bottom line
iBeesoft Data Recovery can be your ultimate go-to solution to recover deleted data on Mac. Download iBeesoft Data Recovery for Mac and do give it a try. While you are at it, do let us know about your favorite feature of the iBeesoft Daata Recovery software.